Billing Q&A: No Charge Terminology on Statements

October 2019    Tags: , , ,

When I enter non-billable fees or costs it shows n/c in the Amount column on the Statement. Is there a way to change n/c to something else?

You can modify the terminology via Statement Customization. Statement Customization has many customization options, including what terminology is used on your statements.

To change n/c from non-billable transactions on statements

  1. From the Statements menu, point to Statement Setup and select Statement Customization.
  2. On the Terminology tab, select Line 8.
  3. In the Line 8 field, enter the desired text (e.g., “No Charge”). A maximum of 60 characters is allowed.
  4. Press Ctrl+S.
Share or Print this Article
Rating: 5.0/5. From 1 vote.
Please wait...


Comments are closed.