When adding features for Version 18, we did not overlook Tabs3 Connect! Check out these new enhancements included when you update to Version 18:
- Tabs3 Connect now uses the Rate from Tabs3 when changing fee or cost transactions. Before, it was necessary to manually enter the desired rate when changing fees and costs via Tabs3 Connect.
- The Amount is recalculated automatically when the Timekeeper, Tcode, Activity Code, or Expense ID fields are changed. Before, making such changes in Tabs3 Connect would require you to manually change the rate and recalculate the amount.
- “Budget exceeded” messages now display when entering fees and costs in Tabs3 Connect. Before, “Budget exceeded” messages could only be displayed in Tabs3 Billing. For steps to set up budgets in Tabs3 Billing, see this month’s Budget Exceeded Messages Q&A.
- Tabs3 Connect now includes the Private check box when adding or changing calendar entries. Before, calendar entries could only be marked Private from PracticeMaster.
- Added the ability to use your Tabs3 and PracticeMaster Text Macros. For more information on text macros and Tabs3 Connect, see our June Tabs3 Connect, Text Macros.
For more information on Tabs3 Connect, contact your reseller and consultant, contact Technical Support at (402) 419-2210, or visit Knowledge Base Article R11480, “All About Tabs3 Connect.”