General Ledger Q&A: Listing Unreconciled Checks

September 2023    Tags: , , ,

Is there a way to generate a list of unreconciled checks that originated in AP?

Yes, you can run a Journal Report with filters to display unreconciled checks from Accounts Payable.

To run a Journal Report for outstanding AP checks

  1. In the Quick Launch, search for and select “Journal Report.”
  2. Click the Account tab and select the desired account(s).
  3. Click the Dates tab. In the Date Range section, in the Date field, select All.
  4. From the Options tab:
    1. Set the Record Source to Specific. In the Multiple Record Source Lookup window, select Accounts Payable and click OK.
    2. Set the Record Status to Specific. In the Multiple Record Status Lookup window, select Outstanding and click OK.
  5. Click OK to generate the report.
Share or Print this Article
Rating: 1.0/5. From 1 vote.
Please wait...


Comments are closed.